Menu

Well, my Tapestry of Grace arrived today, and I'm afraid to open it. . .

We've been doing SOTW for so long (it took us 7 years to get through it -- due to various factors like moving, having a baby, doing state history, etc.). We're comfortable. When I way we're doing history, everyone knows what that means.

I'm just not sure I'm ready to do something different. What if I try to do too much, and we get overwhelmed, and we quit? What if I do too little, and it takes another 7 years to get through 4 years of history? What if I never even get it set up, and it sits here, and I waste all that money! Eek!

I sound like a beginner, and this is our 9th year!

Eeek.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Open the box. . .

Maybe tomorrow. . . .:tongue_smilie:

HAHAHAHA! You're reaction was totally the opposite of mine. I was sitting by the window watching for the delivery man to pull into my driveway. We rushed through school that day to be done by lunch so I could have the afternoon to look at my new *goodies*.

We've been doing SOTW for so long (it took us 7 years to get through it -- due to various factors like moving, having a baby, doing state history, etc.). We're comfortable. When I way we're doing history, everyone knows what that means.

I'm just not sure I'm ready to do something different. What if I try to do too much, and we get overwhelmed, and we quit? What if I do too little, and it takes another 7 years to get through 4 years of history? What if I never even get it set up, and it sits here, and I waste all that money! Eek!

I sound like a beginner, and this is our 9th year!

Eeek.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Open the box. . .

Maybe tomorrow. . . .:tongue_smilie:

Does the box growl? Snarl maybe? Make strange retching noises? No? Then you are probably going to be just fine.:D