Menu

Who had the better "teacher" program

Office Max is changing theirs (I keep getting reminded to reregister) so that every time you accumulate a certain amount of purchases you get a $10 gift card. It used to be that each quarter you'd get a card for whatever amount you had earned, now it will roll into the next quarter until you hit $10. They also take back printer cartridges for a $3 credit (will be part of that gift card).

Office Max is changing theirs (I keep getting reminded to reregister) so that every time you accumulate a certain amount of purchases you get a $10 gift card. It used to be that each quarter you'd get a card for whatever amount you had earned, now it will roll into the next quarter until you hit $10. They also take back printer cartridges for a $3 credit (will be part of that gift card).

Excellent! this is the info I needed. I had looked at both, but never thought I'd spend enough in a quarter to ever get anything.

Thanks.