Menu

RS4K and Noeo

TCoppock

I would like to combine these two next year and was wondering if anyone already had a scedule worked out that they would be willing to share. I know that many people stretch the length of RS4K with other programs so any other suggestions would also be great. Thanks

I would like to combine these two next year and was wondering if anyone already had a scedule worked out that they would be willing to share. I know that many people stretch the length of RS4K with other programs so any other suggestions would also be great. Thanks

I have stretched out RS4K to make it last the entire year. However, I used Janice VanCleave's books and the Science in a Nutshell kits in order to do so. I may have a schedule I laid out in order to accomplish this. Are you interested in seeing other schedules or just ones using NOEO? I haven't looked into NOEO until now but it does look like it would have a lot of potential.