Menu

Rightstart Math

parias1126

Can someone please explain the differences between this and MUS. We used MUS last year and it didn't work very well for us, but everything else we tried (Saxon, Singapore) was even worse. I am thinking maybe it was just a maturity issue and I have a wiggler!

I was going to try MUS again this year, but and wondering about Rightstart Math since I have seen so many posts talking bout how amazing it is. Also, what are the pricing differences?

Can someone please explain the differences between this and MUS. We used MUS last year and it didn't work very well for us, but everything else we tried (Saxon, Singapore) was even worse. I am thinking maybe it was just a maturity issue and I have a wiggler!

I was going to try MUS again this year, but and wondering about Rightstart Math since I have seen so many posts talking bout how amazing it is. Also, what are the pricing differences?

I haven't used MUS, but from what I gather: MUS has video's the child watches and follows, where with RS the parent has to directly teach the lesson. MUS primarily uses rods as a manipulative where RS uses a variety of things, with the abacus probably being the main focus. MUS has a lot more written work than RS does.

Heather