Menu

If you did SM after finishing RS E...which level did you go into?

Capt_Uhura

I am doing both at the same time, but if you are looking for more coverage of decimals (I am also on the yahoo group) then I would start with 4B. It also has volume. Though I hear that 6A/B is mostly review, so maybe you wouldn't need to go back that far. But 4A has great decimal coverage.

Heather

:001_smile:

I had intended to do SM and RS at the same time but never get SM done! I think I need to sit down and schedule SM ... there some good stuff on decimals in 4B as you say! Yes, I'm reading through SM and I see something we did in level E is covered in 5B and more in 6A. From my quick read through of SM, there are parts I'd skip so I'd compact it quite a bit after doing RS. But I think 4B is a good place to start. I thought I had read that many go from RS E to SM6A/B, perhaps read of someone going back to 5A/5B but I see some things in 4B. I'm thinking dabbling in 4A as review towards the end of summer might even be good before starting back into RS E in the fall.

Thanks!

Capt_Uhura