Menu

Using WWE/FLL and AO reading list....

FO4UR

What I want to do is use the WWE guidelines for copywork/narration with the AO reading schedules. (If I could work in the SWR spelling words too, that would be great, but I won't hold my breath.)

Does anyone know if this has been done? a link to AO copywork neatly divided into WWE weeks would be nice - year 1 specifically!:D....OK, I'm probably dreaming....but if this already exists let me know before I do it myself....tia:001_huh::lol:

What I want to do is use the WWE guidelines for copywork/narration with the AO reading schedules. (If I could work in the SWR spelling words too, that would be great, but I won't hold my breath.)

Does anyone know if this has been done? a link to AO copywork neatly divided into WWE weeks would be nice - year 1 specifically!:D....OK, I'm probably dreaming....but if this already exists let me know before I do it myself....tia:001_huh::lol:

There is an AO Copywork group on Yahoo that has files of copywork from most AO books by year, at least for years 1-6. It is not broken down by weeks (There is a separate file for each AO year. Within each file, the copywork is broken down by book. To further complicate things, the files were created before the most recent revision of AO, so some books are now scheduled in a different year from where the copywork is found.), and I ended up not chosing any of the selections there, but it might be a starting point.

There is an AO Copywork group on Yahoo that has files of copywork from most AO books by year, at least for years 1-6. It is not broken down by weeks (There is a separate file for each AO year. Within each file, the copywork is broken down by book. To further complicate things, the files were created before the most recent revision of AO, so some books are now scheduled in a different year from where the copywork is found.), and I ended up not chosing any of the selections there, but it might be a starting point.

I've found that -thanks! I started by going through highlighting ones that will likely work.

I guess I have a new project...

• 1 month later...

I've got the 1st 6wks planned, and copywork printed. The hardest part is not reading the whole book while looking for selections LOL! This is actually a good way to preview all the reading, and I think having all the copywork and narration come from our already planned reading will streamline things for us.