Menu

Math Relief Algebra 1 Question about Levels

Guest mamasue

Guest mamasue

First, I want to say I love this program! Thank you to all who shared about it on this board!

We are on lesson 30 of level 1, and I need to order the next level. I had only ordered the one level to look over, and we decided to keep it. My dc is in 10th grade, so we're not at grade level. We will be doing as much as possible through the summer.

Now, my question is should I purchase the level 2 and 3? Or do you recommend just doing level 1 & 2 of Algebra 1, and then go on to Geometry or Algebra 11? Then, if time permits, go back and do level 3? Or should I just have him try to get through all three levels before going on? What would you do if you were me?

First, explain your situation--older son, going to college or not, how well he is currently doing, etc. Mr. Firebaugh has always graciously answered my questions.

Note: I don't think you can use the "Contact me" page at the website--instead just note the email address and write directly. It made a difference when I last contacted him (a year or so ago).

Personally, if my child were planning to go on *at all* in math, I would have him do Phase 3.... but, I do think I would ask Mr. Firebaught for input in *your* unique situation...

HTH,