Menu

Problems Printing WWE Student Pages

dsbrack

Can anyone help me with printing the student pages from the Writing With Ease student pages pdf?  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.  I purchased the pdf and went to print some of the pages but they are printing out much smaller than they should be, like the page is at 75% or so.  They look normal when viewing the file. Any ideas?

Check to see what the printer settings are showing in your print dialog.  On my computer, I have a section called page sizing and handling, around the middle left of the print dialog that comes up when I say print.  It has options fit, actual size, shrink oversized pages, custom scale.  Default selection for me is shrink oversized pages and they print properly with that option.  Also on the print dialog right above the part that shows a picture of what I am printing, it says my scale is 96%.

• Like 1

Upon looking at the issue further, I actually think the pdf file has smaller pages than the publication.  Has anyone else noticed this?  It looks like there are 10 lines for the first day in the pdf but only 8 in the print workbook.  They are much smaller when placed side by side.  Is this just me or has anyone else noticed this?