Menu

Spanish for 2nd grade?...

Raini

I'm looking for recommendations for Spanish at an easier level than Spanish for Children (my original plan). My 2nd grader is easily frustrated and I'm realizing SfC would be...unwise at this time. :tongue_smilie:

Any ideas for easy Spanish? My goal is for her to feel successful, even though her older siblings will be cruising along in their Spanish.

Thanks!

Have you heard about the Elementary Spanish Program on Discovery Streaming? It is a video based spanish program on the computer. You can get Discovery Streaming through the Homeschool Buyers Co-op until the end of this month for $129 (instead of the usual $249 a year) but there's been a lot of talk about moms joining the Southwest Educators Co-op for $49 and Discovery Streaming comes for free along with their membership! That's a huge bargain.

If you have any questions about Elementary Spanish or Discovery Streaming, feel free to ask and I'll fill you in. Right now we're off to do History!

Blessings