Menu

First Lauguage Lesson worksheets

We are in the second book and I feel like my daughter needs more practice with the exercises.  Is there a good website to go to get more practice on grammer.  We have been reading grammer land but I can't find any worksheets to go with it.  My daughter is in 2nd grade.

These are the GrammarLand worksheets made by a WTM mom.

FLL 1 and 2 are meant to be done mostly orally. There are workbooks for FLL 3 and 4, and they include diagramming.

Another option is downloading the KISS grammar grade 2 workbook, and diagramming the sentences in it as taught in FLL, instead of analysing them in the KISS method.

Oh, The Complete Book of Grammar and Punctuation is great for cheap reinforcement. I used it with FLL 2. There are about a dozen pages for each topic, so each time you cycle through nouns, pull out the next noun worksheet, each time you go through verbs, pull out the next verb worksheet, etc.

I just thought of one more resource - dailygrammar.com. It has free exercises online, so you can pick the ones that are at the level of your FLL2 lessons.

There are many more free online resources for just plain grammar, but none that I can recall that are at a 2nd grade level.

• 7 months later...

These are the GrammarLand worksheets made by a WTM mom.

FLL 1 and 2 are meant to be done mostly orally. There are workbooks for FLL 3 and 4, and they include diagramming.

Another option is downloading the KISS grammar grade 2 workbook, and diagramming the sentences in it as taught in FLL, instead of analysing them in the KISS method.

Hi, not to sound dumb but do you have the answers to these?  thank you!

Hi, not to sound dumb but do you have the answers to these?  thank you!

Not sure about the Grammarland worksheets. We just read and enjoyed the book.

KISS grammar has answer keys. The link to each key file is beside the link to each exercise file.