Menu

Possible TOG Year 3 co-op in South Jersey

Hey, Karen, if that doesn't work out, would you consider doing an on-line YR 3 co-op for Dialectic and Rhetoric students?

We've never participated in a TOG co-op, and it is something I've been thinking about for next year. You're the first person I've seen mention one, so I thought I would run the idea by you.

Hi Jackie,

I definitely would. In fact, I have heard from someone who is starting a virtual co-op for year 3. She has given me permission to pass the info on so here it is:

Marcie Harper

landmharper@earthlink.net

As much as I hope I can pull together a non-virtual co-op, so far everyone interested has only grammar stage students and that kind of defeats my whole purpose of providing discussion opportunities for my sons 14 & 13. We'll see. I'm working the TOG booth at my state convention and I'm hoping stimulate some interest there.

Karen

Hi Jackie,

I definitely would. In fact, I have heard from someone who is starting a virtual co-op for year 3. She has given me permission to pass the info on so here it is:

Marcie Harper

landmharper@earthlink.net

As much as I hope I can pull together a non-virtual co-op, so far everyone interested has only grammar stage students and that kind of defeats my whole purpose of providing discussion opportunities for my sons 14 & 13. We'll see. I'm working the TOG booth at my state convention and I'm hoping stimulate some interest there.

Karen

I would prefer a non-virtual co-op as well, one where my Dialectic level students could have discussion and then listen in on the Rhetoric level. And my LG and UG students could do crafts or something fun like that. (Crafts is pretty far down on this mom's list of things to do.)

But that isn't going to happen where I live. I'm the only person I know IRL who has an interest in TOG.

Thank you very much for that contact. I'll try to get in touch with her.