What's with the ads?

Photo
- - - - -

Lesson plans/daily--weekly schedule--Southern CA

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

What's with the ads?

#1 missmoe

missmoe

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3526 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:40 PM

I'll jump in. I'm a mom that has homeschooled for the past 11 years. At one point I was homeschooling all five of my children; now I have three at home and my two oldest children have moved on to different high schools. I have previewed tons of curriculum and learned how to take take different curriculum and morph it into a year long plan. I also am willing to help moms come up with a workable daily/weekly schedule to help fit those lesson plans into each day/week.

If I were to do a workshop like this, I would want the moms/dads to walk out the door with a plan or schedule in hand to use. I would also want them to have the skills to repeat the exercise on their own.

#2 FlockOfSillies

FlockOfSillies

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:04 PM

OOOH! OOOH! I need help with this! I don't know whether I'd need a whole workshop, but I have some very specific questions and problems related to juggling three kids in school, including a 6th grader who needs more of my time than I'm giving right now.

#3 missmoe

missmoe

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3526 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:18 PM

FlockofSillies

Ask away--I'll try to answer.

Where are you in CA--send me a pm if you would rather answer there.

#4 LimitBreak

LimitBreak

Hive Mind Worker Bee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:30 PM

I'm still searching for curricula and materials to use for History. I may use SoTW, but I would like to know what are the alternatives.

I'm hoping to find something that has has an even amount of Western & Eastern emphasis.

Mia

#5 missmoe

missmoe

Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3526 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 06:35 PM

Mia

You will have better luck posting this on the curriculum board. Lots of options out there.