What's with the ads?

Reduced! Old Western Culture: The Greeks Dvd Set For Sale

Price - 110.00

Time Left - 11 Days, 9 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Note: In order to purchase item or to contact member, you must have at least 1 post on the forums.

Roman Roads Media's Old Western Culture: The Greeks DVD set of 4
$110 plus postage (insurance encouraged at buyers expense)
The Epics
Drama and Lyric
The Histories
The Philosophers

All dvds are in brand new condition, with Drama and Lyrics plus The Histories being unopened. The complete set brand new costs $226. I am asking $110 plus postage, which I will add after finding out your zip. I only accept money orders or PayPal. Please email or private message me if interested. Payment needs to be received within 24hrs of saying you want it. I can only ship on Fridays.

I also have several of the books that you will need for the study. Just ask and I will give you a list. If you choose to purchase the books plus the DVD set, then I can negotiate a very reasonable price.

Thanks!
Lisa

MamaSprout

Q:

What is the file format for these videos? Thanks!

A:

They are dvds, as stated in classified. Not sure how else to answer the question.

MamaSprout

Q:

Video files have a "type" just like when you save a file on your computer is a .doc or a .pdf. If the files are an mp4, then I can transfer them and watch them on a kindle fire without needing the streaming that comes with a "new" purchase.

No big deal, though. I don't need them until next year and can wait to see if they go on sale in November.

Thanks for your time!

A:

I've looked on the case and the dvds themselves and there's nothing that says what kind of files are on them. I called Roman Roads Media and they only said that they are dvds and that's all the 2 people I talked to said. I have put them on my computer's media player so that I don't have to lug them around. I do have a Kindle and it holds all of the extra resources like the books and workbooks, but I've not tried to put the videos on it because, even my Kindle HDX7's screen is too small, which is why we use my laptop if we have to. FYI, Be aware that the Readers they sell don't have all the books needed; I found that out after I had purchased one. Sorry, I can't be of more help but I tried to find out.

MamaSprout

Q:

Wow! Sorry you had to go to all that work. Good to know about the screen size and the book. Maybe this wouldn't work for us, then, because we do a lot of viewing on tablets. Thank-you for taking the time!

A:

The videos will fit on the screen but we prefer to view our movies ect on bigger screens. Sorry, if I didn't say that right. Not all the readers are missing books needed but some do and if you have looked on their website you will see that they aren't completely done getting the readers printed. You can still get the books in pdf form for free, which is what we did with some and loaded them on our Kindles. Other books we bought because we just love books. The workbooks I downloaded for free on our Kindles, though you can purchase them pre-printed. We really liked doing this but I need money for surgery that insurance won't approve so that I'm not bedridden, in a wheelchair, and taking narcotic pain meds anymore.

Advertiser Info