Menu

Found old narration tape...

Guest Hoosier mama

Guest Hoosier mama

In all my clearing out/organizing of all my old homeschool stuff I found a cassette tape that had some narrations on it of my currently 15.5 and 14 year old son. This tape was from 7 years ago.

I was very emotional hearing their "baby" voices. I didn't even recognize them. I have been really missing my "little" boys lately. Having teens in the house is not for the faint-of-heart!

In all my clearing out/organizing of all my old homeschool stuff I found a cassette tape that had some narrations on it of my currently 15.5 and 14 year old son. This tape was from 7 years ago.

I was very emotional hearing their "baby" voices. I didn't even recognize them. I have been really missing my "little" boys lately. Having teens in the house is not for the faint-of-heart!

Awww. I used to record my kids all the time too when they were small. I would just turn a recorder on while they were playing and see what I would get. It is amazing when you hear it years later. It makes me cry too! :grouphug: They grow up so fast!!