Menu

Which Math Mammoth?

Amanda_Jo

My daughter is about to start Rightstart B. She has 2 lessons left in A, and she's finished the Singapore Earlybird series and much of Singapore 1A.

She loves Rightstart, but also loves worksheets. Should I get the blue (by topic) or light blue (by grade level) series from Math Mammoth for extra practice?

My ds5 & ds6 are currently using Right Start B. I just purchased the Math Mammoth light blue series for my ds6 about 3 weeks ago. I chose the lightblue instead of blue because I don't want to pick & choose which topic to do and when. I also chose lightblue because it includes tests. I wanted a more complete program for him to supplement Right Start and also get a little more drill. It is working out great so far.

However, If you are just wanting to use it for additional worksheets then I think the Blue will be fine. They are VERY similar. As I said We've only been using it for a few weeks so I don't have alot of experience with it, but maybe someone who has will chime in soon.

HTH!