Menu

Core 1 Science Question

jozi

I bought a gently used version of the SL Core 1 Science from 2007. The bad part is that the seller didn't have the activity sheets. Seeing the posts recently on the brand new SL catalog kind of freaked me out and made me think that I can't order the Activity Sheets under the consumable items and have it work with my used version. Anyone able to help on this?

I think that would be the year before's, but the activity sheets should be the same as the 2008 version. I think the rumor is that science will be really different with the 2009 version, so I am going to be ordering my activity sheets before April 1st.

Here is their list of changes to the IGs for 1997 to present.

http://www.sonlight.com/ig-update-chart.html

I think that would be the year before's, but the activity sheets should be the same as the 2008 version. I think the rumor is that science will be really different with the 2009 version, so I am going to be ordering my activity sheets before April 1st.

Here is their list of changes to the IGs for 1997 to present.

http://www.sonlight.com/ig-update-chart.html

Actually in years past they changed the order of the activity sheets every year.

A close friend of mine borrowed my 2001 Science K in 2003 and the sheets were in a totally different order and she had to spend a lot of time finding the right sheet.

Heather