Menu

Two Apologia Sciences at the same time?

My ds has suddenly discovered a love for all things science and is taking Apologia Chemistry this year. He has suddenly come up with the crazy plan of taking two sciences courses next year, simultaneously, Advanced Chemistry and Physics (both Apologia). His thinking is that then his Sr. year he could just take Advanced Physics or he could take Advanced Physics and the advanced biology course.

Is this doable?

Thanks!

If your student is willing to spend time on science, then yes! Not all of the texts work well simultaneously, but these should be fine, as long as Apologia doesn't mention otherwise. Personally, I would do one at a time and do them faster rather than dividing concentration between two sciences, but you can do as you see fit.

We're planning on it. My ds took Apologia biology in 9th grade and is currently taking Apologia chemistry.

He's taking physics and advanced biology next year. He hopes to take advanced physics and advanced chem during his senior year.