Menu

Please help with scans!!

harrypmgaga

I purchased (used from a reputable bookshop/company) a Saxon math 87, yet I am missing some lessons, from the teaching manuals and lessons from student guide. If anyone is able to scan and the pages to a Image Hosting site where I can print them out it would be greatly appreciated.

Teacher Guide/Student Edition lessons missing:

2, 41, 49, 54, 58, 61, 63, 78

Apparently the previous owners ripped out entire lessons from both Teachers Guide and Student Guide to keep for reference.

If anyone is able to help out it would be greatly appreciated.

I have the 1997 text book and the answer book but I am not sure if that is what you are looking for. I am not sure what the books are that you listed. I know it is a pain, but I would probably contact the seller. I am also not entirely sure about copying that much material - if, maybe, it breaks some copyright laws. Not sure.

Edited by jcooperetc

I actually called both the publisher, and they said that as long as two people own the books, they can both share the same information--in other words, I'm not sure if it's law or not, but they said it was fine.

As for the seller, they said they would take refund but they don't have any NEW stock and the only USED stock has missing pages also :(.