Menu

Is there any experience here with Grammar Punk?

Annie Laurie

My ds8 is highly visual-kinesthetic and I'm trying to find materials to suit his learning style. His attitude about math has changed completely around since starting RightStart Math. He's starting AAS soon also and dropping the workbook he's been doing, and I was wondering about Grammar Punk. Anyone try it?

P.S. We probably wouldn't start it until next year or the year after. (Closer to 4th grade).

My ds8 is highly visual-kinesthetic and I'm trying to find materials to suit his learning style. His attitude about math has changed completely around since starting RightStart Math. He's starting AAS soon also and dropping the workbook he's been doing, and I was wondering about Grammar Punk. Anyone try it?

P.S. We probably wouldn't start it until next year or the year after. (Closer to 4th grade).

Hi Nicole!

It isn't well known in the hsing community. The only people I know using it is the Illuminations program that goes with MOH. I am sure you could join the Illuminations 1 yahoo group and ask about Grammar Punk, even if you don't plan on using all of Illuminations.

Heather