Menu

Oregon Social Group, You're Invited!

Glad you found us PollyOR:-) Anyone can PM me if you want me to send you an invite, or just request to be invited. I've invited everyone I saw who lives in Oregon; sorry for the oversight, Polly! Please feel free to tell everyone in Oregon!

Thanks!

Carrie:-)

Edited by NayfiesMama
sorry....

Yes, I figured it out. :)

For those of you like me ;) there are two ways to get to the Social Groups page.

1. Click on "User Control Panel". On the left, under "Networking", click on "Social Groups."
  2. OR click on "Quick Links" which is under the Welcome "your name." Click on "Social Groups" which is listed under "Networking."

Yes, it should be. I think that you, Heather, were someone I was gonna try to hook-up with and see Winterpromise...a long time ago.... Could that be?

Anyway, I'm interested to see who's here, with what ages. Safari Sam's could be interesting to go to now that gas isn't $4+ a gallon. And bonus is...they already have a homeschool day set up.

Yes, it should be. I think that you, Heather, were someone I was gonna try to hook-up with and see Winterpromise...a long time ago.... Could that be?

Anyway, I'm interested to see who's here, with what ages. Safari Sam's could be interesting to go to now that gas isn't $4+ a gallon. And bonus is...they already have a homeschool day set up.

Yep, that would have been me. :D

They do? How is it I miss these things? :001_huh: What day is it? Are we talking the one in Sherwood or is there another?

Heather (Who is always looking for an excuse to get over to Fabric Depot now that I don't live over on that side.)

Because of wanting to network, and then also once I decided to do CC wanting to tell everyone about it, I think I'm on every homeschooling group that's ever been started in Oregon. Anyway, The Safari Sam's thing is advertised on several groups, I saw something about the person who's organizing it ....wanting someone else to take over that part. (her kids are older, now) Anyway, it's on one of the Fridays....can't remember which one. I'll try to find out and stick it on our SG:-)