Menu

You have opinions? We want opinions. Help us make The Story of the World better! Volume 1: Ancient Times, Activity Book

We are always trying to improve our books If your family is using or has used this book, we would love your feedback. We want to know what you loved, what you didn't love, what you would like to see more of in the next printing, what couuld be better clarified, basically any changes that would make your experience with the book easier and better.

If you've always wanted to give Well-Trained Press a piece of your mind, now's your chance. All it requires is filling out a short form. To get the form, just send an email to support@welltrainedmind.com with SOTW 1 Feedback in the subject line. 

• 4 weeks later...

Can there be at least 2 listed activities each section? one for little prep and easy to do; The other more complicated and requires more supplies. We had a hard time using many of the activities because I didn't have time to mummify a chicken so an additional simple activity in each lesson that is easier to accomplish would be nice. 

I'd also like to see more schedule options in the teacher guide. One for 1x a week and another for 2x or something like that so i can better see how to plan our year.

Edited by seemesew