Menu

Biblioplan

ExpatsinAsia

Hi friends!

This year for kinder I decided to buy Tapestry of Grace.  I loved the idea, and while I felt like we wouldn't use a lot of it this year, I just planned to circle back to multiple times and it made sense.

I still love Tapestry of Grace.  I plan to circle back to it.  However, the literature suggestions are not super impressive for lower grammar.  It might largely be because we are just starting kinder (and my oldest is a tenderhearted girl), but some of the literature is intense.  One of the books has pictures of the process of creating a mummy (complete with organs).  Another talks about a sister killing her brother to save the man she instantly fell in love with.  The series "You Wouldn't Want to Be" might be hilarious for an 8 year old, but my kids are much younger, and it's more than I am ready to expose them to.  For this year, I have just put the age appropriate books out and we are just reading them at our leisure.

For next year, I'm wondering about Biblioplan.  It is a lot like ToG, right?  Has anyone used if and can comment on the book selection?