Menu

Seeking tutor for my 12 y.o. son (AoPS Counting and Probability)

Hi all,

[Moderators - I'm not sure if this type of post is allowed, please let me know.] Wondering if there might be any high schoolers out there with an interest in tutoring? My son has ADHD and is a high-achieving math student and he's currently enrolled in AoPS Online Academy's "Intro to Counting and Probability". Last spring, he took his first AoPS Online class (Intro to Algebra A) and absolutely *loved* the text-only format; however, I was able to help him through his homework sets more than I am able to currently, as we are in the middle of an interstate move and I am going back to school myself this fall. While I honestly would love to help him (I used to do Alcumus for fun myself 😳), I don't have the time. 

Ideally, I am looking for a student experienced with the AoPS curriculum (and experience with the Online Academy would be a bonus). I imagine my son could use one to two hours of tutoring per week, which we could do over FaceTime or Zoom. I would of course be willing to pay.

If you have a child who might be interested, can you please let me know? We live on the East Coast of the U.S. and are in EDT.

Thank you!
Caprice