Menu

Atelier Art??

Mere2

For those that use Atelier (sp?) Art, how exacly do you do it? Do you need to have the DVD showing where you are physically doing the art projects? My television is non accessible to the art area (outside!), so that makes it very hard to do, if I need to see it.

Also do the children need an easel? Or do you just do it on a table etc?

Finally, as I have to order it from Australia (expensive) is it alot better than Artistic Pursuits? Personally, I failed fingerpainting in Kindergarten so I need all the help that I can get!!

TIA

Fi

The kids do not need to watch while they actually do the art. They can watch the dvd, then move to the art area and do the project. In fact, I often do not even show the video to the kids - I watch it myself and then teach it to the kids much faster than them watching the video.

They do not need an easel, we just all sit at the kitchen table.

I really like it, because it holds your hand through the whole thing. You don't have to know anything, watching the dvd gives you all you need to be able to explain any concept, and the manual is very helpful.

For those that use Atelier (sp?) Art, how exacly do you do it? Do you need to have the DVD showing where you are physically doing the art projects? My television is non accessible to the art area (outside!), so that makes it very hard to do, if I need to see it.

Also do the children need an easel? Or do you just do it on a table etc?

Finally, as I have to order it from Australia (expensive) is it alot better than Artistic Pursuits? Personally, I failed fingerpainting in Kindergarten so I need all the help that I can get!!

TIA

Fi

Can I ask who the supplier is in Oz?

We have a friend visiting in the coming months, and would like them to bring it across for us.

Thanks heaps.

:)

Thanks for the reply, makes me feel alot better about spending alot of money.

Sorry there is no supplier in OZ, I am trying to order it from America, although haven't received a reply to my email...:confused:

Will the company send it to you directly?

Cheers

Felicity