Menu

New Resource - Mr. J's Class

christinalevi

Hi everyone!

It's my first post here. If this is in the wrong area, please advise and I will happily move or repost it. My husband recently started teaching grades 6-12. We service independent students (you don't need to be in a homeschool group to take his courses, we offer them on separate tracks) due to the COVID-19 crisis. He is trained in engineering and model rocketry concepts, served as a machinist and worked on professional race cars, and has a decade-long background mentoring ages 12-21 year olds in the United States Air Force Auxiliary. He was so excited to put together course offerings, starting as soon as January 11th. 

Introduction to Rocketry 

Anatomy of Engines

Fundamentals of Engineering 

Basic Automotive Maintenance

He tailors the material to your child's age level - all is done over Zoom and parents are invited to attend and participate as well! You can find more information on his website below. 

He is currently a vendor with Excellence in Education Academy in Monrovia, CA., and Classical Christian Conservatory FUNDAMENTALS C3 group in Arcadia, CA. 

https://www.mrjsclass.com/

Let me know if you have any questions, or you can email josephlevandowski11@gmail.com. Thanks! 

• Like 1

Welcome Christina and family!

Just an FYI -- advertising is against board rules for this website. And for your own protection, posting email addresses in these public forums is not a good idea. Also, to protect your privacy, you may wish to change your board name to something *other* than your actual first and last name.

It is allowed to include a link to a website for your business in your signature (which you access through your profile), along with things like what materials you are using for to homeschool each child, or some interesting tidbit about your family.

We welcome you and your family to share and participate in the various homeschooling discussion threads, or post questions you may have about homeschooling and your homeschooling journey.

Warmest regards, Lori D.

Edited by Lori D.
  • Like 3