Menu

more science like Exploration Education?

kristin0713

My son is almost finished with EE.  I was going to put him in a program this year that would have taken care of science but our plans changed.  So he's finishing up EE, which he started last year.  He has LOVED this course.  He uses text-to-speech on his computer which helps with the reading.  It has an experiment or hands-on activity everyday and he has done them all with minimal help from me.  It came with everything in the box.  Is there anything else like this?  I'm planning to have him do Rainbow Science next year.  For now, I want:

--minimal reading, so either a video component or an online textbook

-lots of experiments

-comes with EVERYTHING  (I truly hate running around to find materials)

-student led (very bright, science minded student)

Anything?

7 hours ago, Paradox5 said:

Supercharged Science, maybe? The website is annoying to navigate, but dig around.

https://www.superchargedscience.com

Thanks 🙂

I've looked at Supercharged Science.  I would totally get that if she had experiment kits for the single topics or smaller bundles.  She only includes supplies if you buy the entire elementary, middle school or high school program which covers several years and starts at $700.