Menu

Using The Usborne Encyclopedia of the Ancient World w/Sonlight World History Part 1 (core g)

I just purchased a used IG for Sonlight Core G (World History Part 1 for 6th Grade) for a friend who is just beginning her homeschool journey. I also purchased the SOTW that goes with it, and she is going to use her library for the readers and read aloud. I did not have a Kingfisher Encyclopedia to give her, but I did give her my Usbourne Encyclopedia of the Ancient World. Would anyone be willing to share any schedule they may have put together using the Usbourne book with Sonlight Core G? I know when I was homeschooling my kids I found all sorts of schedules that were a mashup of Veritas and TOG and other combinations. I was hoping that something already existed that I could send her. She is pretty overwhelmed right now and would appreciate any help I could send her way.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. My kids are in college and my days of being in the loop regarding this sort of thing are behind me:).