Menu

Online SAT tutor is looking for some beta testers for a new product

I know a SAT coach who does online coaching who is creating a product she thinks will be useful for homeschoolers and more affordable than paying for individualized coaching.

She has created worked solutions for all the math problems (written out and also in video format) for a number of the actual SAT tests. In time she will add reading and writing too. The solutions include tips on easy ways to solve the problems, shortcuts, ways to make educated guesses etc.

The idea is that students will take a test (they are available free online) and then use her solutions for problems they got wrong, guessed at, or took too long to do.

I have found her a number of students already but she is looking for just 5 more high school students who are taking the SAT in May or June. They will get free access to the material in exchange for honest feedback.

If you would like your child to get access to this, please PM me and I will pass on the info to the first 5 I hear from.