Menu

Who wants FLL to go further?

toawh

I'm currently taking my kids through the fourth grade of this program and am loving it. I was elated to find out that the new writing program Writing with Ease will be going all the way through 12th grade. I would love to stick with the WTM in grammar as well, and wondered if any other parents also want this program extended at least through 8th grade. It seems confusing for me to jump curriculums next year, and I have no clue where to jump to. I tried CLE and Abeka with my older kids and they were each a let down -- don't even get me started on the prices of those. Does anyone else want more practical grammar from peace hill press? :iagree:

Well,

I would love to just continue on with FLL from PHP but I understand the reality of their business. There is only so much time that each person has to develop curriculum. I think SWB's plate is full to overflowing with writing projects and I'm sure that everyone else is pretty busy. In a perfect world it would continue, but then it's just not a perfect world.:sad: I am continually amazed with the amount of books that they are able to put out, being a small and busy press.

I have to admit, I would be more likely to jump in with my younger kids if it continued through. I once heard great advice from a seasoned hs mom that said jumping from curr to curr was a big stress on a child and was to be avoided if possible. I am inclined to skip around looking for the perfect curr and once I find it I. want. to. stay. put!

But I am considering it for ds later this year. :001_rolleyes: I will never learn.