Menu

Ah, this is the life

I have a cup of coffee here with Vanilla Spiced Rum flavoring, Cub popcorn sales ended today, my older children are cleaning, youngest tornado zonked out on the couch, bluegrass music playing on my iPod, I picked out what Christmas present I'm going to purchase for a child in need through Samaritan's Purse, (so ya'll don't think I'm being unthankful, tee-hee)and I have a lasagna in the oven.

I may have my quibbles with politics but I must say, I love my country.

Anyone else making a point to count their blessings lately? It's the Pollyanna "glad" game!

Edited by CLHCO

Well, the lasagna was truly yummy. Zelda, your piece is saved for when you arrive.

It would appear we have the thread to ourselves. Thanks for joining me. For the rest of you who looked but didn't play the Pollyanna Glad Game with me...

No lasagna for you! :rant:

:smilielol5:

You're not going to make her stand on the front porch to eat it, are you? ;)

Who said anything about a front porch? I believe the driveway was what we agreed to. I have spider webs and other creepy things on my front porch and I don't mean the kind that you put up for Halloween.