Menu

WTMA class getting together outside of class

I am trying to solve a mini mystery. I seem to remember a post on Facebook about one of the WTMA classes. I thought it was on the WTMA Facebook page and I thought it was about Rhetoric, but now I can't find anything. It may have been about a different class, but I specifically remember that some of the kids had been meeting outside of class (possibly via Skype) and that the class had really fostered relationships among the students and they were working on a project outside of class.

Does anyone know of this post or what class it was referring to? I am wondering if I saw it here or on Facebook. I am hoping someone else remembers it. It sounded like something my son would be interested in and we are working on signing up for classes right now. Also, at this point, I am just really curious to find out if I was just imagining this!!

I know exact the post you're talking about. It must have been deleted because when I googled (well trained mind academy rhetoric Skype," I get it, but the link is dead.

It's called the well trained mind writing club. Used to be called the rhetoric writing club.

Hopefully someone with more info will respond. Just wanted you to know you weren't imagining things :)

Jodie

I know exact the post you're talking about. It must have been deleted because when I googled (well trained mind academy rhetoric Skype," I get it, but the link is dead.

It's called the well trained mind writing club. Used to be called the rhetoric writing club.

Hopefully someone with more info will respond. Just wanted you to know you weren't imagining things :)

Jodie

Thank you!! I am definitely glad to know that I wasn't imagining it!!