Menu

Alg 1: Dolciani, Swanson, Graham Whaaaat?

I have this book and was just looking up it's online value.  Could this be right?

$53-70

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dolciani+swanson+graham+algebra+1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Adolciani+swanson+graham+algebra+1

$198??

http://product.half.ebay.com/Algebra-1-by-John-A-Graham-Mary-P-Dolciani-and-Richard-A-Swanson-1992-Hardcover-Teachers-Edition-of-Textbook/137582&tg=info

$129-$153

Abebooks...lost the link..  

I know there's a 1992 text for significantly cheaper, but it is not this cover.  Mine is this blue color in the pictures.  Anyway..don't know what to think.

What are you asking? The Amazon link is to a student edition. The Half.com link is a teacher edition.

Teacher editions do run a lot higher. There are fewer and many older edition books were junked instead of entering the used market.

The Dolciani TE are mostly useful for pacing info and answers. They don't have full solutions. If you are ok with pacing yourself and using answers in the back of the book (some student books have answers to odd problems) you may be fine without the TE.

• Like 1

I was so shocked when I wrote this that I was just expressing my shock.  But I guess I wondered what others knew about the older books and value.  I am pretty sure I have the student edition and I realized it would be of lesser value but the price of the student edition is still about $40 to $60 more than I paid for it.  We are moving and I'm just trying to liquidate and wanted to sell off old curriculum.  I threw up a few of the prices I came across as a sampling of what I found.  Prices were all over the place, even for the student book, making it difficult to price when I try to sell it.  I'll just pick a low number and go with it.  lol  I don't care what the value is, I just need to get rid of about 1/2 of what this house is holding. lol