Menu

Scholaric scheduling question

At the top of your planning screen, click on the little arrow next to the date of the day that you want to skip. Click on calendar, and then you can mark it as a "vacation" or a "holiday."  Either of those choices will turn the whole day dark brown, and when you schedule assignments, those days will automatically be skipped. You will have to do this for each day of the week that you want to skip.

Hope that helps! Good luck!

Another question--how do I share a course I created between kids??  I see how I can share one lesson at a time, but I don't see how to share the whole thing??

I'm clearly doing something wrong.  I have a course for child #1 that says "read 4 pages" on MWF.  I shared it with child #2.  When I go to her schedule, it is only on one day but it has MWF checked like it should be on the schedule. 

Hmmm...I'm not sure why that happened.

When you first create the course, and use the add course button, both of your students should show up inside the pop-up box. However, only the student whose planning screen you are in will be selected. You have to check the box by the other student's name manually.  Maybe you missed that step?

When you create a series of lessons, you also have to make sure that both student's names are checked under the "sharing" tab.

I could be wrong, but I don't think you can share a course/assignments after they have already been generated. I think that you would have to delete it and start again. 

You could always email the developer, though, to see if there is a way. He's always been quick to respond to my inquiries.

Good luck with your planning!