Menu

Analytical Grammar Review

Murrayshire

I came across this review of AG today and thought I would share here for those that are interested in using it down the road. We are on our last unit of AG with my oldest and I was going to give a review, but this review was plentiful enough. Hope it helps those that are in the planning stage......

I will also cross post to the Logic Board.

http://mamaofmanyblessings.com/analytical-grammar-review-and-discount-hsreview.html

Thank for sharing this. It's my 6th grade plan and I'd just put it in my Rainbow cart yesterday. ;)  

BTW, I super duper appreciate the FLL2 worksheets. Just started this with my DD7 (practically 8!) and she is "hands on" so the worksheet work brings FLL to life for her. :) 

Thank for sharing this. It's my 6th grade plan and I'd just put it in my Rainbow cart yesterday. ;)

BTW, I super duper appreciate the FLL2 worksheets. Just started this with my DD7 (practically 8!) and she is "hands on" so the worksheet work brings FLL to life for her. :)

You are welcome! Same with my son, the worksheets help the grammar stick & aid in review! I am slowly working on them.... One day at a time!