Menu

Is there a way someone here could look at my MyFitnessPal food diary and help me?

HappyGrace

I am starting this week to eat 3 meals and 2 snacks per day, with the Zone type of 40% carb, 30% protein, 30% fat. This has worked very well for me in the past (like 15 yrs ago when I did it.)

I figured out from online sources I should be at about 1700 calories per day (20% below my TEE-to lose weight)

But I am SO full! I can barely get enough food in. I'd be ok w/ 1500 cal per day, but I can barely get that in.

And it's weird because I am coming from eating MANY more calories per day that that, with a primarily carb based diet, with lots more fat ( :() I'm thinking having the protein at every meal is making me more full?

Ideas?

I don't know how to give access to my MFP diary, if someone wants to look at it and can tell me how to allow access. Thanks for any help!

Note: I'm trying to lose 15 lbs-I'm 150 lbs at 5'7" and want to get back down to 135-ish. I want to go into my 50s in great shape!