Menu

Trouble with VP SP Course loading?

Quiver0f10

I am trying to decide on one of the VP SP courses but every time I try the demo it stops mid demo and I can't get it to reload. I have tried a few different courses, a few different times. Is it always like this? I don't want to spend money on a course if I am going to keep having trouble. We have high speed cable internet.

Whenever our internet connection is not steady we have trouble with VP. Maybe there isn't as large a buffer or the pings aren't coming back. Customer service has always been helpful and with the new version of the classes we are having less trouble. To get things moving I sometimes have to go back a slide or use the Table of Contents tab to restart the slide that we are using.

Whenever our internet connection is not steady we have trouble with VP. Maybe there isn't as large a buffer or the pings aren't coming back. Customer service has always been helpful and with the new version of the classes we are having less trouble. To get things moving I sometimes have to go back a slide or use the Table of Contents tab to restart the slide that we are using.

Thank you!