Menu

Would you/do you you homeschool your grandkids?

When my oldest was young, she would tell me that she was going to live in the house next door, make me pies, and help me homeschool her kids. She's 20 now. To answer your question...I would. But I don't know that that's what would be in her future plans anymore. I'm sure my youngest dd, age 9, would say the very same thing as my oldest dd did.

When my oldest was young, she would tell me that she was going to live in the house next door, make me pies, and help me homeschool her kids. She's 20 now. To answer your question...I would. But I don't know that that's what would be in her future plans anymore. I'm sure my youngest dd, age 9, would say the very same thing as my oldest dd did.

NO - they aren't allowed to change their plans! I have my retirement all figured out! Don't tell me they do that. :)

I love working with kids, so, if I am not homeschooling my grandkids, I will be tutoring someone else's kids. :) If my grandkids live close enough for me to help and I have a DIL who wants me to help, I will be excited to do so.

My mom still works full time, lives over 200 miles away, and my oldest is nearly 22. She obviously couldn't have home schooled them, but she is totally capable. If she had been in a position where she could have helped teach and if she had wanted to help teach, I certainly would have let her.

Mandy