Menu

Which VP Bible couse to start with?

Quiver0f10

I am planning on using VP Bible, but I don't know where to start. We were reading the Golden Children's Bible this year but it's been hit or miss. I realize my little ones don't know all the Bible as well as I'd like and I would like to add more depth to what we have been doing. We are up to Jonah in the Golden Bible. Would you recommend we start over at Genesis with the VP cards or try to match where we are as closely as possible? We are doing Ancients this year which is why we are in the OT. We will be using the BP medieval course in the fall and my OCD wants everything to line up. Thanks!

If a DC strongly wanted them lined up I'd probably line them up. It's easy enough. Starting where you are chronologically would work just fine. There's no need to start at the very beginning. On the same token, it would be fine to start at the beginning and let them make the connections when they get there. Take your pick. :001_smile:

If a DC strongly wanted them lined up I'd probably line them up. It's easy enough. Starting where you are chronologically would work just fine. There's no need to start at the very beginning. On the same token, it would be fine to start at the beginning and let them make the connections when they get there. Take your pick. :001_smile:

Thank you :001_smile: