Menu

Homeschool Helper App for Lesson Planning?

I have that app but after exploring it a bit, I decided against it. My only problem with it is with multiple kids, I wanted the ability to sync and have the kids check off their assignments but that is not possible. The user interface of that app is very nice though. I especially love the planner look and the steam above the coffee cup! I love the reading log feature and the tasks and field trip logs.

I have that app but after exploring it a bit, I decided against it. My only problem with it is with multiple kids, I wanted the ability to sync and have the kids check off their assignments but that is not possible. The user interface of that app is very nice though. I especially love the planner look and the steam above the coffee cup! I love the reading log feature and the tasks and field trip logs.

I have read that you can send a daily or weekly copy of your child's assignments to their email or print them out. That doesn't mark it as completed on the app, of course, but it would be an option for the kiddos. That way they couldn't accidentally mess up an assignment on the app either. I also read a mention on their facebook page about being able to check the day's assignments as completed at one time instead of individually. From what I understand, this is not an option currently, but perhaps they will add that feature with an update.

I'd love to read some more opinions!