Menu

Books of Elsewhere

Dd has the first 3. Not sure if she's read the 3rd one yet. The author lives in our hometown. We met her at a book event when the first one came out. We saw her again before the third book was out and were told that there would be 5 books in the series. Dd was happy to hear that.

I don't have any ideas of similar books, but wanted to let you know that someone else has read/enjoyed them!

Dd has the first 3. Not sure if she's read the 3rd one yet. The author lives in our hometown. We met her at a book event when the first one came out. We saw her again before the third book was out and were told that there would be 5 books in the series. Dd was happy to hear that.

I don't have any ideas of similar books, but wanted to let you know that someone else has read/enjoyed them!

Thanks! My dd will be very happy to hear there are going to be more books! She read the first two in one night each and has already started the third one.