Menu

25% off some LinguiSystems products 10/29-11/2

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone use any of the auditory processing stuff?

Not what you asked but have you seen Super Duper's Hear Builder software? We recently purchased the Hear Builder Auditory Memory software from the series (to help boost listening skills) and have been very happy with it. Here's a link:

http://www.hearbuilder.com/auditoryMemory/

Click on the icons for demos. That was what I did before deciding.

Not what you asked but have you seen Super Duper's Hear Builder software? We recently purchased the Hear Builder Auditory Memory software from the series (to help boost listening skills) and have been very happy with it. Here's a link:

http://www.hearbuilder.com/auditoryMemory/

Click on the icons for demos. That was what I did before deciding.

I love this!!!

The VT said that he suspected auditory processing disorder. Then last night my son was just not getting what I was saying. So I asked him if I needed to work on his ears as well as his eyes. Well, duh!!! That is what the guy told me. Maybe I've got my own processing disorder.

I love this!!!

The VT said that he suspected auditory processing disorder. Then last night my son was just not getting what I was saying. So I asked him if I needed to work on his ears as well as his eyes. Well, duh!!! That is what the guy told me. Maybe I've got my own processing disorder.

Now don't go beating yourself up! It's a long road trying to figure out what will help our children :grouphug:! Hope you find what works :).

I bought the HearBuilder software on eBay today. $50ppd :001_smile:

It's good that you got a deal on it since they already had their sale but if you are interested in getting anything else from them (just like Linguisystems) keep an eye out for sales. When we bought ours they had a 30% off sale (this was in Aug. and Sep.) and that worked out to just under $50 for the Hear Builder. At the time we also purchased some of their fun decks and the Webber Figurative Language CD-Rom, and got a great deal on those also. I did have to wait for a few months for the sale though!