Menu

Dreambox help please

cmac

I've read the posts and they say that Dreambox is great, but when I do the demo or try the trial I don't find any instruction on the topic to the student. (I tried fractions in the demo.) When I tried to find fractions in the trial, it didn't appear. I left a message with them, but no reply yet. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

No problem. It's a little hard to explain, I guess. And it's all confused by the fact that every time a new concept is introduced, there's a pre-test. And I understand why they have to do that, of course, but DD finds it disheartening to be presented with something that looks new and interesting, and then to have no idea what to do with it. If your child is at an age where he's up to fractions, though, he can probably understand the concept of a pre-test, though.

I've been very happy with the program, though. I'm really impressed with the pretty advanced concepts they've introduced and which DD seems to understand.