Menu

Abeka Arithmetic 2

kadesmom

Would anyone be willing to send me a copy via email of the first week of student worktext pages from the Abeka arithmetic 2 worktext. It's the only book that I'm still waiting on and I would love to get started on school this week. If not, I guess I will have to delay getting started for a few weeks.

I don't have Second Grade, but from what I remember, the first few weeks of Abeka is all review from the previous year. I don't think you'll be missing much if you just look through last year's book and make up a sheet of problems based off what was on the last few tests.

And if your child is good at math, don't worry about it at all. Just wait for your book to come in and then start with whatever section you think he'd be good to start in.

I remember being frustrated with Abeka last year because I didn't feel as if the first few weeks challenged my kids at all. We're not using A Beka this year, but if we were, we would skip the first few weeks of assignments.