Menu

OK..Fess up?

Who took the chocolate I stashed in my secret hidey hole? Fess up and HAND IT OVER. If you had ASKED I would have been more than happy to share it with you....:D

Wait... I just found it... Silly me.. Please forgive me.:o I was having a chocolate withdrawal convulsion..I don't think rationally when that happens.:blush:....I have plenty, it's a little mushy from the heat but I will be happy to share it with you all. You might have to lick the chocolate off the wrapper because its so mushy....here (handing it to you)... have some..:)

Why, thank you so much! I was looking for chocolate today, even peering into ds's old Boy Scout candy bar box for semi-rancid Baby Ruths (but he ate them first!) and contemplating my (very old) stash of (evil to bowels) Atkins diet chocolate bars.

and contemplating my (very old) stash of (evil to bowels) Atkins diet chocolate bars.

Here....have an extra piece or two....Comtemplating Atkins chocolate tells me you need the chocolate more than I do...:eek:

:cheers2:

I've broken down and started eating dh's Christmas chocolate - he always gets a year's supply from the folks on his postal route.

:drool5:

My sister gives us her excess (she likes chocolate too) chocolate she receive's at Christmas from her paper routes. She doesn't have a way to store it. Sadly though, with 6 kids, I'm lucky if the bounty lasts two weeks.:glare:

darn it you found it I was saving it for me, now I don't have will you share with me. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE

How rude???;) If you had just ASKED I would have been more than happy to share it with you.;)...

Ah, shucks! ...Here...I have plenty....Besides, it's no fun to eat chocolate alone.....It tastes better when you have a few friends to share it with.:001_smile:

Shenan

oh I am not rude it was mine I hide not yours.

Oh,oh,oh!! I am sorry! I misunderstood.:blush:...

I thought YOUR hidden stash was my stash but I forgot that I hadn't placed my stash in the hidey hole yet so it wasn't really my stash you had hidden in your stash's hidey hole in the first place.:D

Here...Have another piece of chocolate.;):D

Shenan

Oh,oh,oh!! I am sorry! I misunderstood.:blush:...

I thought YOUR hidden stash was my stash but I forgot that I hadn't placed my stash in the hidey hole yet so it wasn't really my stash you had hidden in your stash's hidey hole in the first place.:D

Here...Have another piece of chocolate.;):D

Shenan

Well good, that clears it all up! :confused:

:lol: