Menu

Pinterest help

When you're logged into Pinterest, hover over a pin. You'll see the words "Repin" "Like" and "Comment". Click "Repin" and select which board you want it to go to, and click pin.

If you need to pin from an external site, the easiest way is to get the "Pin it" button on your browser. Just click on the word "Add" on the top bar of Pinterest, then click on the "Pin it" button on the top of the popup. This will take you to a page that explains how to get the button. Then, when you are on a site that has pics you want to pin, you just click the button, select the pic, pick a board and you're done.

Hope that helps!

When you're logged into Pinterest, hover over a pin. You'll see the words "Repin" "Like" and "Comment". Click "Repin" and select which board you want it to go to, and click pin.

If you need to pin from an external site, the easiest way is to get the "Pin it" button on your browser. Just click on the word "Add" on the top bar of Pinterest, then click on the "Pin it" button on the top of the popup. This will take you to a page that explains how to get the button. Then, when you are on a site that has pics you want to pin, you just click the button, select the pic, pick a board and you're done.

Hope that helps!

Thank you! That helped. I read the page from Pinterest on how to get started and I had added the "pin it" button, but I couldn't figure out how to pin the picture to the site contest page of this company. Thanks for your help. It worked now. :)