Menu

New Kindle Fire - question about loading books

How I registed my daughter's new Kindle Fire to our Amazon account. I already have a $100 Kindle with 500 books loaded.

How do we pick and choose which books show up on her Kindle Fire? She has all 500 books loaded and we just want a couple bookshelves with our school books and a few fun books for her to read...

Help please!

We did not do this for my dd, but we are planning to change that this summer. Books are not transferable. If your dd wants to buy a book it will always be on your account. No matter what your dd's age is you can set her up an account. Doing that also allows you to control what is on her device. There is no way (that I have seen) to block a book you've bought from showing up on her device. There may be times that you don't want your child reading what you are reading.;)

We did not do this for my dd, but we are planning to change that this summer. Books are not transferable. If your dd wants to buy a book it will always be on your account. No matter what your dd's age is you can set her up an account. Doing that also allows you to control what is on her device. There is no way (that I have seen) to block a book you've bought from showing up on her device. There may be times that you don't want your child reading what you are reading.;)

Thanks we just opened up her own Amazon account and registered her Kindle on that account. Thanks!