Menu

Grapevine Bible Studies? drawing difficulty - diff b/w levels?

MeganW

Tell me about the stick figuring in Grapevine studies.

I was thinking that as part of our Bible studies during the upcoming year, I would try to incorporate drawing via stick figures using the Grapevine Studies Old Testament Overview materials. I would ONLY be using the drawing portions of the materials.

Thoughts or comments about the Grapevine materials? Are the Level 1/2 drawings different from the drawings at Level 3/4? Or is it just the questions that would be at a higher level? If the drawings are the same, I am just going to get the Level 3/4 teacher's guide, as I may use it down the road. But if the drawings are more appropriate for 1st graders in the Level 1/2 manual, I'll just get that.

I use these with the Sunday school class I teach -grade 3 & 4. It works great for them, and we hang them on the wall. The kids really enjoy it. Mine is from 2006, and it doesn't tell what level it is for. I don't think they had so many different options back then - it looks like they have added a lot more since then.

Sorry, I can't answer your question about the different levels - at least I can bump your post back up. But I would probably suggest getting the higher grade one because it would be easier to omit & "teach down" a level that "teach up" and need to add.