Menu

Full size passenger vans....

What would you recommend in full size van or what do you like about yours? We're starting to shop for one (they're not easy to find around here) and I'm a little daunted by the fuel mileage but other than that, I'm excited about having the extra room at last. I found a Ford E350 yesterday but unfortunately it's only RWD and I think we're going to need AWD.

I know there are quite a few families on this board w/one and I'd like to benefit from your experience. This is a big purchase for us!

Thanks!!

We're looking too. We've found plenty on Craig's list, but not with the perfect specs my dh wants. We won't go any older than 2003 and we would prefer a Chevy because they have a better reputation for reliability and resale- not that we have any hopes of reselling this baby. It will be a 10 yr vehicle *at least*.

We don't particularly want that cheesy vinyl either. Ideally we'd like a 2006 with less than 40,000miles, a CD player, and decent seat coverings (but I can order seat covers if it comes down to that). I don't think we'd be willing to buy one new. Their value drops precipitously as you drive off the lot.

Jo