Menu

What curriculum uses MOH 3 as spine?

Is there a curriculum which uses MOH 3 (The Renaissance, Reformation, and Growth of Nations, covering people and events from 1455 to 1707) as a spine with TM + schedule?

I like this series and have used it with WP, but it is not used in WP R&R. I am trying to avoid writing our own schedule for next year.

TIA

Heart of Dakota uses it in their Resurrection to Reformation guide. I will be using it next year with my 8th grader. It is scheduled for independent reading along with other resources but not as a spine for the entire year. It is read in entirety over 21 weeks.

http://www.heartofdakota.com/rtr_hearts-for-him-packages.php

You may want to check with Biblioplan. I know at one time the MOH series was scheduled as an optional spine in their courses. I'm not sure if they still use it or not.

Yes, the first part of HOD would cover the time-period that you are already studying. I don't recall exactly when BP starts Yr. 2 but I do believe that it would be fairly easy to just pick up with BP at whatever week you want to begin. I don't think you would have to start at Week 1. BP is flexible. They schedule alot of resources but it's not a problem to pick and choose from their suggestions.

Have you checked to see if there is a yahoo group for MOH 3? You may be able to find a schedule that is already put together for you.

Funny that you should ask... I have just spent the last 30min perusing that MOH 3 yahoo group :001_smile:. There is a link that looks helpful.

Thank you!

Hmmm... it doesn't seem to have as much help available as the other MOH groups. I thought you may be able to find a schedule already put together that included other books but I don't see one.