Menu

Almost figured out next year...

I have almost figured out next year. We got a big hiccup in our plans when their beloved Spanish teacher at the community college announced she is moving this summer. There is the potential of a former high school Spanish teacher, who has been teaching a Spanish co-op for homeschoolers, offering a class next year. I'm talking to her about preparing them for the CLEP. They are offering Spanish 3 at the cc next year. The teacher is unknown and it will be MWF at 9. It may not make as there are only 5 in Spanish 2 right now. So....

Oldest: 12th grade

He will basically not be homeschooled anymore, but completely outsourced. He will be taking 5 classes. He wanted to do the Calculus the PA homeschoolers since he has done so well with classes and is so comfortable with the set-up. We did decide to just do AB instead of BC. We also decided on the noncalculs AP Physics B.. So, although this schedule looks tough, it is not nearly as tough as it could have been:

PA HOmeschoolers: AP Economics

AP Physics B

AP Calc AB

Eng I and II at cc

He will sign up for Spanish at the cc to see if it will make. We are still working with that teacher. We will also sign up for either Speech or Music Apprec. If a Spanish option works out, then he will drop the Speech or Music apprec class.

Edited by choirfarm